Friday, October 18

Always a Season to Love

Seasons, oh season..
Seasons of growth; learning
There are seasons of sadness; Being challenged deep
Seasons of Change; It is good it is hard
Unknown seasons; what might be around the bend
Seasons of unsatisfied hearts; Contentment is hard to grasp
Fantastic seasons to rejoice; joy should remain
Seasons of war; victory is only found in His Name
No mater what season; It is always a season to love
To love well because, unlike seasons, Love never changes

I find myself continually being places into seasons of life which I never could have planned...though the changes  that continues to come are always for good they are not always easy. When days seem harder I find myself looking inward...but Christ faithfully draws me out. He reminds me that every day is a gift from Him and for His glory. No mater what comes my way I am sourced into His unlimited, perfect love which I am to embrace and pour out to others.

No comments: